At our main road site, near North Tawton in mid Devon we have a variety of show buildings for you to see. Situated just a 10-minute drive from the A30 dual carriageway we are easy to find between North Tawton and the Railway Inn. The show area is constantly being updated to inspire you and you will find a wide range of timber buildings on display, Lifestyle Timber Buildings, Car Parking Shelters and Garden Buildings.
If you are the type of person who wants to actually see and touch (or in some cases stand in the middle of) the item that you are thinking of purchasing, then come along to our site to experience the range and see the quality of our timber buildings.
Lifestyle Timber Buildings
Our Sales Office is the first building you see when you drive down to the display area. We have created a lovely bright office, with an internal dividing wall creating two useful workspaces. This may be the perfect answer for your office requirements too.
Sales Office and Showroom
- With veranda – 8m x 4m and 4.8m x 3m
- Painted in ‘Asteroid’ grey for a contemporary style
- Natural slate roof
- Vaulted ceilings to give a great airy feeling inside
- Velux opening roof lights for added light and air
- High level back windows for ventilation
- The Sales Office has white uPVC windows and door and the interior is fitted with our Neatmatch grooved boarding, painted in white
- The Showroom has wooden small pane windows and double doors. The interior is finished with a pine tongue and groove board lining giving it a smart, natural appearance. The veranda is made of wood plastic composite decking in coffee, a great product which is low maintenance and has reduced slip risk
Please do come in to the Showroom and see the display boards showing photos of some of our recent projects.
Insulated Office or Hobby Room – 4.2m x 3m
- A super warm insulated office building with a low-profile Apex roof
- The outside walls have been left natural which gives a great contrast to the black stained double glazed wooden windows and door
- Internally the office has been painted white and finished with a dazzling oak floor
- Fitted with a standard electrical pack, it’s perfect for you to move in and start work immediately!
All our natural finish products have 2 coats of water proofer on the wall cladding as standard.
Studios come with vaulted ceilings and double doors. These fabulous garden rooms deliver light, space and the opportunity to enjoy your art, hobby, work or leisure year-round.
Studio with Veranda and Cedar Roof – 4.5m x 3m
- This lovely insulated cedar roof studio comes with a 1.2m wide veranda, perfect as a garden retreat to sit and enjoy the outdoors whilst under a little cover for shelter
- The exterior walls are of natural pressure treated shiplap cladding with oak coloured uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Inside you can see a variety of different sized opening and fixed windows
- The cedar shingle roof gives a natural finish that weathers beautifully
- The interior is fitted with our popular Neatmatch board, painted in green with white skirting
- The superior electrical pack which is displayed in here comes with brushed chrome fittings
Painted Studio with Slate Roof – 6m x 4m
- This is a very popular style with an internal partition wall creating 2 useful rooms
- The exterior of this insulated studio has been painted in 'clover leaf' and has white uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- The roof covering is grey/green slate, a natural material that will blend beautifully with your house and garden
- The interior is fitted with our Neatmatch board painted in white
- Fitted with a standard electrical pack
Artists Studio - 5m x 3m
- Lower in height, but still benefitting from the vaulted ceiling giving a lovely airy feel
- Contemporary, modern building that catches your attention
- Plenty of natural light coming in via the large anthracite uPVC sliding door and full height windows to the front and side
- Functional back windows that allow for extra light and useful ventilation
- The interior has painted Neatmatch board and standard electrical pack
- Perfect for artists and hobbyists, or for you to enjoy your garden all year round.
The studios are furnished to give you an indication of the space available and an idea of what you could use them for.
Our display site is open all day every day and you are welcome to visit at any time and look around the buildings. The Sales Office is open weekdays from 9-5pm. If you wish to come at the weekend and want to make sure there is someone here to answer any questions, just let us know in advance and we will gladly make an appointment for you.
Please don’t hesitate to call for any further information on 01837 82442 – we look forward to seeing you soon.