Workshops and Sheds are a must have in most gardens, we have 4 different sizes on show:
Workshop – 4.8m x 3.6m
- This is a very useful sized workshop with 90cm wide wooden door, windows and is fitted with internal shelving
- Natural pressure treated wall cladding and OSB flooring on strong floor joists and a concrete block base
- Low profile apex roof with green box profile plastisol long life steel sheeting
Storage Shed – 3.6m x 2.4m
- With 1.5m double doors for wider access making it easier for you to put your larger garden equipment inside
Pent Roof (mono-pitch) Sheds– 3m x 2.4m and 2.4m x 1.8m
- With these two sheds you can easily see the space you will need and see how big they are internally in these standard sizes. Don’t forget, our buildings are bespoke, so we can make any size to order
- They can have either a 90cm or 75cm wide single wooden door
- A pent roof is a useful option if you are wanting to keep the height of the building down to comply with planning regulations if your proposed building is less than 2m from the boundary
Insulated Workshop – 3.5m x 2.5m
Workshop, hobby room, den or Man Cave this building is suitable for all year-round use.
- Fully insulated with Celotex insulation, it has oak coloured uPVC double glazed windows and door
- The roof is a pent roof with box profile plastisol steel sheeting
- We have lined it inside with MDF board painted in magnolia and with white skirting
- The floor is of insulated hardwood ply which has been varnished for a robust practical finish
All these buildings are lined with Tyvek wall membrane creating a waterproof barrier to help keep your building dry.
As standard we provide heavy-duty pressure treated timber bearers and concrete blocks for the building to be erected on, all we ask from you is that the site is level.
Roofs are boarded on the inside and the roof membrane is included.
Any of the workshops or sheds can have insulated floors and an electrical pack to make them more comfortable for you if you are working in them.
Our display site is open all day every day and you are welcome to visit at any time and look around the buildings. The Sales Office is open weekdays from 9-5pm. If you wish to come at the weekend and want to make sure there is someone here to answer any questions, just let us know in advance and we will gladly make an appointment for you.
Please don’t hesitate to call for any further information on 01837 82442 – we look forward to seeing you soon.